Sanjay Kapoor is Bharti Airtel s NEW CEO !

Bharti Airtel, India’s largest telecoms company by both subscribers and revenues on Wednesday will announced elevating Sanjay Kapoor , deputy CEO, to a position of Chief Executive Officer. He will replace Mr Manoj Kohli, the current CEO, who according to sources is moving to a larger role in the the parent firm, Bharti Enterprises. Mr Kohli, who joined Bharti in 2002 and has been its CEO & joint MD since 2007.

Mr Kapoor has been the deputy CEO since March 12, 2009, prior to which he was president of the telco’s mobile business, from where 70% of the company’s revenues come from.

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

9 Responses to Sanjay Kapoor is Bharti Airtel s NEW CEO !

1. R NaraHari Rao says:

i have a complaint regarding my landline as i have made calls to nodelofficer,callcenter,manger and spoke to ur tech .but very pathetic and sorry to say to employed such a bunch of useless staff who dont even have courtsey of calling me in spite a of me making a calls to them almost everday.this is the way if airtel going give service and its a mental torture to me and my family as i needed the hand set to be used by my family(old parents)as i am cut off from them for 15 days because ur service .well disconnect my line when ur not capable of providing a service and even by your staff……i hope u respond atleast or its going to be same like service of ur staff…

2. Dear All
    Reference A/c No:7005501434 /01/02/03/04
    I have a complaint regarding centrex facilities activatation on our landline as i have made calls to nodelofficer,callcenter,manger and spoke to ur tech .but very pathetic and sorry to say to employed such a bunch of useless staff who dont even have courtsey of calling me in spite a of me making a calls to them almost everday.this is the way if airtel going give service and its a mental torture to me and my branch manager as i needed the hand set to be used by our office as i am cut off from them for 08 days because ur service .well I am not happy with your service level which you provide to customer or if ur not capable of providing a service and even by your staff……i hope u respond atleast or its going to be same like service of ur staff… Also note that I am not paid any single rupess charges for everyday call to your customer care executive and you charge to us for the same

3. moinuddin says:

as i`m willing to change the network,but your customer care people said, we can give a offer on traffic plan on 25 april 2012 and the reference number we they have given is rpocn40425043674 , but still now it has been activated please check do need full to retain with airtel network

4. vikas says:

hi, i have purchased air tel broadband connection on 7th of Nov and the agent Abhimanyu promised me that i will get the connection in next 24-48 hours… its being 7 days nobody contact me for anything. I have contacted Mr. Yogesh (Manager) he assured me that he will give me a call back in half an hour to update me. its being 2 days i m waiting for the call. i m trying both numbers and they are not picking up the phone, now.
    my CEF no. is – dL3218360

5. KAUSHAL KUMAR says:

Dear Mr. Kapoor,
    I am writing to you as my last hope for justice. I am referring to complian number 24249562 and 24316582 which is pending from 3 months now. I have written to Nodal officer also but sorry to tell they are not interested to cloe my query. With all due respect sir I am cheated and mentally harassed by your team. Please help to close my query as I want to keep a good feeling about being associated with airtel.

6. SANJAY SOLANKI says:

Dear Sir,

I have face very poor services from Airtel .

please send my number to ur team . i am tray many time to sustomer care but no body help me .

Sanjay

7. SALIM SHAH says:

Dear Sir,
    From last 2 Months Kurla Area in Mumbai is facing Network Trouble,contacted every Concern Person but no Result, Area with Population of More than 5 Lac people and 3 lac moving public everyday, call drop, failure, no connectivity. i had contacted Network Head Mr. Madhur but no result.Porting out of Airtel is going on vastly. I Hope you can do something as i have decided with more than 50 airtel nos in my family Unwantedly i will have to port out of Airtel soon if no Changes are done.